The Soap Dispensary will gladly honour a refund or exchange on regular priced, unused merchandise within two weeks of purchase. Must be in original, re-sellable condition with proof of payment.
Discounted items will be processed to the same amount paid.
Items returned after two weeks can only be exchanged or issued store credit. Items purchased over a month will not be accepted.
Exceptions to this rule:
- No refund or exchange on personal hygiene products such as body care and oral care products, brushes, towels, etc.
- No refund or exchange of bulk products refilled in customers' containers including soap, body care products, edible and DIY ingredients.
- No refund or exchange of books.
- No refund or exchange of enamelware.
- Pumps and sprayers that stop working within three month of purchase may be returned for an exchange or store credit. No returns accepted after three month.
The Soap Dispensary will not be held accountable for any damages from the use of cleaning products sold in our store. Please refer to the best practices as labelled on our bottles or listed on the product description online. We recommended to test a small inconspicuous area before proceeding.
If you are unsure whether your item is eligible for return, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org